My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 19 Jun 2018, 04:42

All times are UTC

Post subject: Browser Tip (mozilla)
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2012, 21:04 
Captain

Hi all I have been using google chrome, I switched over to Mozilla fire fox and the game runs much better and has a better resolution and clearness ;)

http://www.mozilla.org/

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2012, 22:08 
Master

Chrome is maybe a bit new? I have been using Firefox for a long time now, much better :) Very fast.

Make sure to reload the game site every hour or something if you are on it a long time. It seems to have a memory leak eventually uses over 1 gig and slows down and crashes after a while.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 14:10 
Captain

kingkano wrote:
Chrome is maybe a bit new? I have been using Firefox for a long time now, much better :) Very fast.

Make sure to reload the game site every hour or something if you are on it a long time. It seems to have a memory leak eventually uses over 1 gig and slows down and crashes after a while.

That's probably right Kinkano. I find I get an error report of high memory usage from it every now and again, but no crashes as yet.
I'm on Firefox too, and prefer it for browser based games. I don't get any crashes though, despite keeping my window open for 12 hours or so sometimes.

Those not on freeware browsers really should make the change.

Bumper.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2012, 16:54 
Captain

Didn't use Chrome - always Firefox and keep the window open 24/7.
But have to refresh the window every now and then. I think the game session is running out at some point - something to do with online status maybe, or for security reason (if you leave your window open on public computer and forget it).

But I have problem with "Remember me" feature when you log in - it just seems is not working for me.
Cookies are allowed, just neither FF, neither IE are using it. Maybe is flash-based problem.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2013, 18:21 
Novice

I use opera and don't get any problems. I leave the game running while I sleep and when I come back on it is straight up and running and have never refreshed the game. I don't like firefox as I don't think it is as secure as opera