My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 07:27

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2017, 21:32 
Novice

Hello friends and foes

We decided to post the victory of the Royal Tournament since the number of sets collected by our collector Guickly776 is the largest achievment of sets ever collected in the history of this server
We proudly announce that the tournament was wined with 655 flags sets for Hell Angels clan against 347 sets for our enemy Sapientia clan

Attachment:
coQKk5rqSlSJ3_p2g2mbmA.png
coQKk5rqSlSJ3_p2g2mbmA.png [ 24.1 KiB | Viewed 323 times ]

Attachment:
2.png
2.png [ 19.59 KiB | Viewed 323 times ]

Ofc i would like to congratulate our enemyes for the courage and innitiative they had in trying to compete against us , this sure does not make you winners but i think i speak in all clan players names when i say that we appreciated the competition.

And after we proudly winned the tournament our brave warriors Guickly776 and Reyto decided to give a lesson to the player that ''tried'' to winn a Royal Artefact against our clan, the enemy player Phoenixdream

Seems Phoenixdream after this lesson lost all the mirrors in his capital , part of his army and all his resources :

Attachment:
fight.png
fight.png [ 378.59 KiB | Viewed 323 times ]

Attachment:
fight 2 part.png
fight 2 part.png [ 335.53 KiB | Viewed 323 times ]

and after the first hit Guickly776 – Reyto our brave Reyto returned to finish the mirrors still not destructed , no fight in this second attack because Phoenixdream decided to move and hide the army that survived in the first attack :

Attachment:
running.png
running.png [ 146.81 KiB | Viewed 323 times ]

Attachment:
mirrors 2.png
mirrors 2.png [ 284.07 KiB | Viewed 323 times ]

Phoenixdream capital before the attacks of our brave warriors :

Attachment:
cappp.png
cappp.png [ 1.76 MiB | Viewed 323 times ]

Phoenixdream capital after the attacks of our brave warriors :

Attachment:
cap xyz.png
cap xyz.png [ 1.53 MiB | Viewed 323 times ]

Congratulations to Hell Angels family for the great team work and great record Achievment !
Ad Maiora !

Last edited by GrizzlyElf on 03 Nov 2017, 19:39, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2017, 22:06 
Novice

Thanks for congratulations, GrizzlyElf. I must say, was easy tournament, I expect better opponent, 300+ sets difference is enought to see that tournament was easy.
I'm proud to have make the new records of sets, 655.. Amazing, thank you again my dear friend.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2017, 22:09 
Novice

great! and finally :lol:

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2017, 22:36 
Novice

guickly776 wrote:
Thanks for congratulations, GrizzlyElf. I must say, was easy tournament, I expect better opponent, 300+ sets difference is enought to see that tournament was easy.
I'm proud to have make the new records of sets, 655.. Amazing, thank you again my dear friend.

You are very welcome , you are one of the bests collectors i ever seen in this game or probably the best,even if the tournament was easy you never stopped and worked hard , that is what winners do , 655 sets are the proff of your hard work , clan work and all the players that supported with flags ! Very well done my dear friend !

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2017, 23:01 
Novice

Who killed the Otoman Sultan, the Habsburg Archduke, and the invisible plane F-117?
And, of course, who has thought a lesson to a arogant, trecherous, trickery thiefs from Saps...

If you dont know the answer, go to library and read about it.... :mrgreen:

Yessssss......

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! :lol:

Congrets to all of the Hell Angels Dream Team, and special thanks to Saps for giving us Cat, she worths as special artefact, hidden weapon, cause she is the...Cat :D

P.S. I was warned by my friends, that I would have a trouble, and I could be punished for insults. This, above all, were not an insults, but a mere facts about Saps. Seven clan players were punished for tricking with payout systems, black gems stolen, two players bought their heroes artefacts with stolen black gems, one of them stole the whole set of the king. Each player there has 15 multies, and they are prone to stealing accounts from legal owners ... the facts, nothing more. So, this win was clean winning of the virtues against the lowest laments of man...which makes us even more happy

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2017, 00:11 
Novice

Congratulations to Guickly776 and all of Hell Angels and their allies. This was glorious day, full of good news. :D