My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 18 Nov 2018, 01:38

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018, 04:11 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 16 Oct 2014, 12:23
Posts: 7
My first day in the game was looking at the game and watching the investigators' notice after a night of searching. I am a very active player every day I attack all 5 ruin that I find. And surprisingly today, my investigators found ruin 7, I did not believe in my eyes, and I began to look for places where my investigators were carrying information about ruin 7. It was a surprise when I saw it and then I immediately followed it. I was very happy to see that no one attacked it. I immediately announced to my state, unfortunately my no one appeared. and I decided to attack alone after the waiting period and I received a message stating my hero was stunned :cry: , thought everything would end and luckily our Vngtriu boss appeared. level 54 and a mighty army he helped me attack and conquer ruin 7 for 30 minutes. and finish my morning a wonderful morning :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018, 04:13 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 16 Oct 2014, 12:23
Posts: 7
sorry for my delay.
Here is a short story about attacking my ruin 7.
On a beautiful morning of August 29, 1818, my first priority, like everyone else, was to wake up and start preparing for a day of work.
The first thing after my personal hygiene is to play mylands is a new game I play. In the highest value game is HTC, only earn from the auction, ruin and occupy the tank, but to earn the most HTC will only win the ruin 7 and the lucky players can find and win. he and i are lucky today.
The first thing that I thought myland players would have to do after a night was to log in to the game and check the information from their surveyors and I, too, were surprised today. My survey has said that they found ruin 7 on the mountain land. getting that information I like breaking up a happy life. I hurriedly clicked the chart and immediately came to the position that my surveyors brought, oh my still see it. Then I arranged spy agents and tracked them into it, so unexpectedly that no player ever attacked it.
I hastily summoned my army with the lead of the hero Febrimod (being a counselor and guard) with 80000 adjutant 80000 Holy Knight and the cardinal attacking it, but because I was a heroic new player of mine There was only one level 2 warrior shield and one level 3 ruler so my hero and army failed to lose 50% of the soldiers and the hero was stunned.
But I do not give up, I have my state (Bread) with strong members and I wrote a message to them: "I found ruin 7 who helped me attack it." Soon after, I received a message from the VNGTriu player: "Where do I help you, hurry to attack others?"
Right after that I kept reporting possession to him. Then he summoned the army with the lead of the hero BABAD (warrior, knight, spy level 54) 500000 adjutant dwarf 500000 ancient centaur 60000 ancient gryphon 500000 ranger elite and 16000 mistress of life, he Applying magic to my 15-15-61, I do not know what that magic is but it helps my troops attack faster and he also catches up to my attack speed. and I launched the attack with 5813 top ten attacking guests with 30 minutes of invitations and we successfully attacked together, my need to do now is to watch the battle for Which players do not attack before me.
After 30 minutes of stressful waiting and we successfully attacked ruin 7 each of us received 11763 HTC. and our troops are returning with a triumphant victory. Then my battle was over and received the congratulations from the members of the state and my in-game friends. .
I'm finished. Since I'm a new player, I do not know about the mission of the 7th attack, so I deleted the reports of my failed attack and the tracking information sympathetic management


Attachments:
40510725_702288630148210_8910539555455631360_n.png
40510725_702288630148210_8910539555455631360_n.png [ 436.76 KiB | Viewed 318 times ]


Last edited by TnVn on 23 Sep 2018, 09:20, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018, 04:27 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 16 Oct 2014, 12:23
Posts: 7
TnVn wrote:
TnVn wrote:
My first day in the game was looking at the game and watching the investigators' notice after a night of searching. I am a very active player every day I attack all 5 ruin that I find. And surprisingly today, my investigators found ruin 7, I did not believe in my eyes, and I began to look for places where my investigators were carrying information about ruin 7. It was a surprise when I saw it and then I immediately followed it. I was very happy to see that no one attacked it. I immediately announced to my state, unfortunately my no one appeared. and I decided to attack alone after the waiting period and I received a message stating my hero was stunned :cry: , thought everything would end and luckily our Vngtriu boss appeared. level 54 and a mighty army he helped me attack and conquer ruin 7 for 30 minutes. and finish my morning a wonderful morning :lol:


Attachments:
Untitled.gif
Untitled.gif [ 525.77 KiB | Viewed 317 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018, 14:44 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 14:52
Posts: 10
Please, add more description of the battle itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2018, 20:00 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 14:00
Posts: 150
Location: US
This "story" is awful; the plain truth.

_________________
For the king, for the land, for the mountains
For the green valleys where dragons fly
For the glory, the power to win the black lord
I will search for the
Emerald Sword!


Got questions? Just ask.
Write me in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 15:58 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 16 Oct 2014, 12:23
Posts: 7
hatalabanana wrote:
Please, add more description of the battle itself.

Sorry I'm a newcomer so I do not know if it's my job to tell the story after the 7th attack so I deleted the battle information. I am Vietnamese who should tell a story in English is a difficult task for management to understand and help me complete this task. thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2018, 13:10 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 14:00
Posts: 150
Location: US
TnVn wrote:
hatalabanana wrote:
Please, add more description of the battle itself.

Sorry I'm a newcomer so I do not know if it's my job to tell the story after the 7th attack so I deleted the battle information. I am Vietnamese who should tell a story in English is a difficult task for management to understand and help me complete this task. thank you
Then perhaps try to write it in Vietnamese and have it translated (if you think that will help you write better). This isn't a "story" ... this reads with no more spark than if you were telling us about your breakfast. There's no imagination and certainly nothing interesting about what is written here. If you opened a book to a chapter would this be something you'd like to find and read inside? -- Seven mundane sentences about presumably the same feelings each player endures while finding Arch Ruin.

If you make a well enough re-attempt, I may help you with getting it fit in English, but how it is currently is miserably lacking.

_________________
For the king, for the land, for the mountains
For the green valleys where dragons fly
For the glory, the power to win the black lord
I will search for the
Emerald Sword!


Got questions? Just ask.
Write me in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2018, 12:48 
Offline
Master

Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 10:11
Posts: 114
TnVn, the story can be written by another game, so, you can ask for help as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2018, 09:22 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 16 Oct 2014, 12:23
Posts: 7
freeharika wrote:
TnVn, the story can be written by another game, so, you can ask for help as well.

I rewrote it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2018, 09:23 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 16 Oct 2014, 12:23
Posts: 7
sliph wrote:
This "story" is awful; the plain truth.

I rewrote it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2018, 09:36 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 16 Oct 2014, 12:23
Posts: 7
TnVn wrote:
sorry for my delay.
Here is a short story about attacking my ruin 7.
On a beautiful morning of August 29, 1818, my first priority, like everyone else, was to wake up and start preparing for a day of work.
The first thing after my personal hygiene is to play mylands is a new game I play. In the highest value game is HTC, only earn from the auction, ruin and occupy the tank, but to earn the most HTC will only win the ruin 7 and the lucky players can find and win. he and i are lucky today.
The first thing that I thought myland players would have to do after a night was to log in to the game and check the information from their surveyors and I, too, were surprised today. My survey has said that they found ruin 7 on the mountain land. getting that information I like breaking up a happy life. I hurriedly clicked the chart and immediately came to the position that my surveyors brought, oh my still see it. Then I arranged spy agents and tracked them into it, so unexpectedly that no player ever attacked it.
I hastily summoned my army with the lead of the hero Febrimod (being a counselor and guard) with 80000 adjutant 80000 Holy Knight and the cardinal attacking it, but because I was a heroic new player of mine There was only one level 2 warrior shield and one level 3 ruler so my hero and army failed to lose 50% of the soldiers and the hero was stunned.
But I do not give up, I have my state (Bread) with strong members and I wrote a message to them: "I found ruin 7 who helped me attack it." Soon after, I received a message from the VNGTriu player: "Where do I help you, hurry to attack others?"
Right after that I kept reporting possession to him. Then he summoned the army with the lead of the hero BABAD (warrior, knight, spy level 54) 500000 adjutant dwarf 500000 ancient centaur 60000 ancient gryphon 500000 ranger elite and 16000 mistress of life, he Applying magic to my 15-15-61, I do not know what that magic is but it helps my troops attack faster and he also catches up to my attack speed. and I launched the attack with 5813 top ten attacking guests with 30 minutes of invitations and we successfully attacked together, my need to do now is to watch the battle for Which players do not attack before me.
After 30 minutes of stressful waiting and we successfully attacked ruin 7 each of us received 11763 HTC. and our troops are returning with a triumphant victory. Then my battle was over and received the congratulations from the members of the state and my in-game friends. .
I'm finished. Since I'm a new player, I do not know about the mission of the 7th attack, so I deleted the reports of my failed attack and the tracking information sympathetic management


Attachments:
Untitled5.png
Untitled5.png [ 367.84 KiB | Viewed 222 times ]
Untitled3.png
Untitled3.png [ 370.69 KiB | Viewed 222 times ]
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png [ 366.01 KiB | Viewed 222 times ]
Untitled.png
Untitled.png [ 935.03 KiB | Viewed 222 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2018, 13:57 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 14:52
Posts: 10
The reward will be waiting for you asap.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 7.713s | 13 Queries | GZIP : On ]