My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 21 Sep 2018, 05:37

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018, 04:11 
Novice

My first day in the game was looking at the game and watching the investigators' notice after a night of searching. I am a very active player every day I attack all 5 ruin that I find. And surprisingly today, my investigators found ruin 7, I did not believe in my eyes, and I began to look for places where my investigators were carrying information about ruin 7. It was a surprise when I saw it and then I immediately followed it. I was very happy to see that no one attacked it. I immediately announced to my state, unfortunately my no one appeared. and I decided to attack alone after the waiting period and I received a message stating my hero was stunned :cry: , thought everything would end and luckily our Vngtriu boss appeared. level 54 and a mighty army he helped me attack and conquer ruin 7 for 30 minutes. and finish my morning a wonderful morning :lol:

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018, 04:13 
Novice

TnVn wrote:
My first day in the game was looking at the game and watching the investigators' notice after a night of searching. I am a very active player every day I attack all 5 ruin that I find. And surprisingly today, my investigators found ruin 7, I did not believe in my eyes, and I began to look for places where my investigators were carrying information about ruin 7. It was a surprise when I saw it and then I immediately followed it. I was very happy to see that no one attacked it. I immediately announced to my state, unfortunately my no one appeared. and I decided to attack alone after the waiting period and I received a message stating my hero was stunned :cry: , thought everything would end and luckily our Vngtriu boss appeared. level 54 and a mighty army he helped me attack and conquer ruin 7 for 30 minutes. and finish my morning a wonderful morning :lol:

Attachments:
40510725_702288630148210_8910539555455631360_n.png
40510725_702288630148210_8910539555455631360_n.png [ 436.76 KiB | Viewed 78 times ]

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018, 04:27 
Novice

TnVn wrote:
TnVn wrote:

Attachments:
Untitled.gif
Untitled.gif [ 525.77 KiB | Viewed 77 times ]

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018, 14:44 
Novice

Please, add more description of the battle itself.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2018, 20:00 
Master

This "story" is awful; the plain truth.

I will search for the
Emerald Sword!

Got questions? Just ask.
Write me in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 15:58 
Novice

hatalabanana wrote:

Sorry I'm a newcomer so I do not know if it's my job to tell the story after the 7th attack so I deleted the battle information. I am Vietnamese who should tell a story in English is a difficult task for management to understand and help me complete this task. thank you

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2018, 13:10 
Master

TnVn wrote:
hatalabanana wrote:

Sorry I'm a newcomer so I do not know if it's my job to tell the story after the 7th attack so I deleted the battle information. I am Vietnamese who should tell a story in English is a difficult task for management to understand and help me complete this task. thank you
Then perhaps try to write it in Vietnamese and have it translated (if you think that will help you write better). This isn't a "story" ... this reads with no more spark than if you were telling us about your breakfast. There's no imagination and certainly nothing interesting about what is written here. If you opened a book to a chapter would this be something you'd like to find and read inside? -- Seven mundane sentences about presumably the same feelings each player endures while finding Arch Ruin.

If you make a well enough re-attempt, I may help you with getting it fit in English, but how it is currently is miserably lacking.

I will search for the
Emerald Sword!

Got questions? Just ask.
Write me in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2018, 12:48 
Master

TnVn, the story can be written by another game, so, you can ask for help as well.