One of your allies can be appointed as a Substitute.
Enter the Diplomatic Corps and choose nickname of a player you want to be your Substitute in the drop-down list in the “Substitute” tab.
Substitute can optionally be given the access to the mail.
Substitute will be able to:
- see all your domains, enter them, see everything the owner can see, except for the mail, if the owner hasn't given the permission,
- see all messages that were addressed to the owner, if the latter checked the "Show messages" box when appointing a Substitute,
- manage the Market,
- distribute resources from the Clan Warehouse and slaves from the Clan Reservation, if the owner is the head of a clan.
Substitute's online isn't considered as the owner's online.
Substitute's entrance prevents the riot, but doesn't prevent the account deletion due to a long inactivity of the owner.
Substitute can perform any actions the owner can, except for:
- buildings removal,
- use of the "Capital Transfer" science,
- selection of another Specialisation, if there's one already studied,
- messages deletion,
- control of the tabs in the Diplomatic Corps, including both Clans and Alliances,
- cancellation of any missions, including the Assistance located in the domain of a substituted player,
- initiation of explorers mission,
- Artifacts or Scrolls purchase,
- Hero deletion.
Substitute doesn't have access to the owner's information about Kingdoms. That's why he can't initiate missions.
G’day (anonymous guest)