Sometimes at 19:00 players can receive a Random Event: Positive or Negative, about which the players are informed via in-game mail. After 24 hours Events are finished or prolonged that is announced with a letter too. A Negative Event has smaller chance to happen than a Positive Event has. There is 25% possibility that an Event will be prolonged for the next 24 hours.
Positive Events: #
- Resources Production acceleration (you can see the effect inside the Producing Buildings if point cursor at production figure)
- Combat Units training acceleration (you can see the effect inside the Military Buildings if point cursor at units training speed figure)
Magician dealt the cards
- Merchants and Explorers acceleration (you can see the effect in the windows of Merchants and Explorers mission launch if point cursor at travelling speed figure)
- production stop (you can see the effect inside the Producing Buildings if point cursor at production figure)
If a player has bought certain Resource Production acceleration for the Black Gems, then the Negative Event relating to this kind of resources will not happen while the Ancient Magic is active.
- Combat Units training stop.
If a player has a quest reward active (units training acceleration), then the “Mourning Day” Negative Event will not occur in the meantime.
- 20-30 Monsters’ attacks in 24 hours. Any domain of a player can be attacked. However, only small part of Monsters from Ruin comes out for an attack.
- Explorers stop. If a player has bought Explorers acceleration for the Black Gems, then “Storm” Negative Event will not happen while the Ancient Magic is active.
Negative Events Protection#
Completing the quest of the same name you can get a reward that will protect you from Negative Events for a certain period of time.
NOTE 1: Protection from “Monsters Invasion” Negative Event included, but you can still undergo attacks of the Ruins
, situated in your Kingdom, no more often than once in 24 hours. These attacks are not related to the “Monsters Invasion” Event.
NOTE 2: If Monsters have already launched an attack against you, the protection will not cancel the attack.
Monsters Attacks Protection#
Completing the quest of the same name you can get a reward that will protect you from new Monsters Attacks.
NOTE: If Monsters have already launched an attack against you, the protection will not cancel the attack, but no new Monsters Attack will be launched against you in specified period of time.